Monday, February 16, 2015

Yo to anyone out there looking for a good book

You may notice the lack of posts on this blog. Not to worry! It's brand new and will be up and running starting now.

Alas, I do not have the time to put in a bunch of reviews all the first day. I will, however, put up a new review each week. My reviews will not use the 1-5 star system, but have more of reference to how much I'd rather read the book or eat chocolate.

In order:

  • I'd rather read this book than eat chocolate!
  • Maybe it's best to consume both at the same time.
  • I need some chocolate to help me get through this book. 
  • I'll just eat some chocolate. 

I look forward to sharing my thoughts on the many novels out there each week. :)

Rynn

2 comments:

  1. haha your rating system has me giggling. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I thought it was fitting to my personality. Heh heh.

      Delete